A Very British Engagement but will it be a British Wedding?

Category : Photography, Wedding · (21) Comments September 16, 2014

Many of my clients prefer me to keep their wedding pictures private, which is completely understandable though I would love to share this beautiful engagement shoot with you in its entirety! I think however that they would not mind me sharing this shot, which makes me smile. K is Scottish and J is thoroughly English. The beautiful K grew up in the Highlands, and her adorable J (you’ll just have to take my word for the fact that he looks like a cross between Hugh Grant and Colin Firth!) in Hong Kong and Buckinghamshire. We created their engagement shoot in places that they love; around the RAC in Pall Mall, Westminster and Polesden Lacey. At one point I snapped this. Given the referendum on Thursday I thought it was rather poignant and couldn’t resist posting it. This lovely couple are very much hoping for a ‘No’ vote. Fingers crossed the Kingdom will still be united next year when they are married.

ps many of my clients prefer me not to blog their images, so it’s always worth coming for a viewing so that you can get a clearer idea of the breadth of my work.

PallMall_Scottish-weddingphotography_0284

(21) comments

Stephanie necessary
3 years ago · Reply

Lovely! I hope they get their wish and the Kingdom is still united as well!

Carmen
3 years ago · Reply

Love this shot. Their love is united & I congratulate them!

That’s a great perspective and capture!

Arica
3 years ago · Reply

Love that suit jacket!

Laura Babb
3 years ago · Reply

Lovely shot. Here’s to a still United Kingdom.

amanda Reid
3 years ago · Reply

Lovely Shot!

Ray Urner
3 years ago · Reply

Great shot, I can only imagine how good the rest of them must be too….!

Susie
    6 months ago · Reply

Umm…If wingnuts would take a Google at the history of AfAm migration within the US, they just might discover the movement from the racist and ignorant South to Detroit. Although the jobs available to darker-hued citizens were the lowest paid and meanest…they still were better than the crap offered by the Plrernts/Padaones.I agree that Latinos have racial issues. Especially the Cubans…who pine for the days of Batista…or their offspring who wish for the same madness.Mold

fitur kartu kredit
    4 months ago · Reply

« Cette tournure, ce n’est pas une question que ça plaise ou pas, on dirait du Marcel Aymé »… ou du Valery Larbaud (De la littérature que c’est la peine).

Jennifer Weems
3 years ago · Reply

beautiful shot.

Stella
    6 months ago · Reply

Yepp, that issue may be known – the developers just increased the NRefactory version again in the HEAD version of MonoDevelop – and just after that I’ve put this updated library right into my build decendenpies directory. So I guess you have to build MonoDevelop on your own, or wait a little bit until the next beta of MonoDevelop gets released. I’m really sorry for that, but it’s a very dumb situation again with these version numbers and dependencies :/

uh, there is. if you look under the video screen theres a "switch off annotations editor" option.the editor isnt even that noticable with the exception of a little thing on the bottom left corner. seriously, is there anything you people ever like? even with the last update there was still a good deal of people hating on it.theres nothing horrible about something that makes your life easier on here.

slotomania coins hack
    4 months ago · Reply

//Mais les blancs ont apparemment le devoir d’effacer leur couleur pour faire plaisir aux autres… y compris dans leurs pays d’origine. //Jean Marie Le Pen avez-vous une carte pour celui là?

car ins El Paso, Texas
    1 month ago · Reply

practice. The tips are great for anyone in construction that wants to grow their business.Guest Post on Construction Contract Do’s and Dont’s …A thank you to Matt Handal of Trauner Consulting and Help Everybody Every Day for the chance to

Beautiful shot! Dying to see the rest of them – maybe I can take a sneak peak at Brides The Show 🙂

Fiona
    3 years ago · Reply

ha ha Karen – couldn’t possibly say but looking forward to seeing you x

Such a subtle and topical photo – united we stand!!! (And I am really pleased and proud that our Scottish friends are side by side with us).

Fiona
    3 years ago · Reply

Thank you Nathalie! Me too!

Whitney S
3 years ago · Reply

Such a lovely shot… Congrats to the couple 🙂

Meghan Fay
3 years ago · Reply

What a beautiful shot… and here’s to the UK!!!!